5 Essential Videos You Need for Your Company
Making it to the huge world of business is challenging—you want the people to know who you are, what you do, and what difference can you make into this world (or in your industry, at the very least).
There are lots of ways you can do that: Set up your own events, publish through magazines and newspapers, or sponsor or partner with other brands. But among these options, there’s another platform where you can get creative, informative, and show a little fun side in your company and that is through videos!
With a torrent of ideas from creative videographers, you can get not just one, but even five different kinds of videos where you can share your company’s nature, mission, vision, and a lot more to your desired audience. To get you started, we have listed five essential videos you can have for your company.
1. Company Profile – The basic but most essential, shooting for a company profile video is a must for every business. Since you aim your audience to get to know your company and build trust among them, this kind of video will allow you to showcase what your business is all about, share some important history about the company, and even include something about your employees. Tell your brand’s mission and vision in a way people will know your company’s personality and will show your strength so that your viewers will get to like and trust you.
2. Informative – Presenting information such as statistics and data about a relevant topic can also be made by your company to increase your following. With such videos, you build trust within your viewers as you position your company as a reliable source they can go to whenever they need an information about a certain topic.
3. Instructional – Videos that provide step by step guides or How To’s are fairly popular nowadays and you can take advantage of this to engage more people with your brand. For example, if your company is into fashion, why not create a tutorial on innovating fashion from the clothes in your wardrobe? If you are from the food industry, why not make an experimental yet easy recipe video for your audience? There are lots of topics you can relate toward your brand, you just have to pick out the most relevant and most interesting among the endless list of possible topics.
4. Experts – Aside from infographic videos, one way to establish a trustworthy impression to your audience is by inviting an expert to talk in your videos. Get professionals who can explain or demonstrate your businesses’ nature, answer some frequently asked questions from your audience, and share helpful knowledge about the industry furthermore. Through this, you can get the attention of your target market and gain their trust and loyalty to your brand.
5. Promotional – Another great highlight for company videos are promotional clips. In this type of video, get your audience more curious about your brand by presenting them important events, product launches, or any other announcements your company have through a video. Share teasers that can intrigue their interests while providing informative insights about your product to make sure they are hooked and willing to learn more about your company.
With plenty of competitive companies all over the world, it might get a little tricky to stand out and get noticed in time. However, every success starts from taking the right steps and who knows, making these videos for your company could be the huge leap you are waiting for to achieve your goals.