Your company should not just be limited within the four corners of your conference room, or the sturdy walls of your building—with today’s visually-inclined generation, you have the power to launch your brand and make a mark in the industry with a corporate video.
According to crewscontrol.com, a study shows videos make websites more effective as it drives more traffic and offers plenty of benefits to companies when used correctly. While you think this must be just another luxury, the truth is it is not anymore: like breathing, videos have become normal and a necessary marketing tool for every competing company out there.
Another study proved that in year 2017, lots and lots of companies turned to making videos to achieve their desired exposures. Indeed, video has penetrated the corporate world and more and more companies count on its effectiveness. If you are not convinced with the power of a video yet, we bring you five life-and-death reasons to book that videographer now and get your company to shooting.
1. Introduce your company – One of the basic and most important assets that your company must have is something that will showcase your brand to the people. With a corporate video, you give an easy access to your target audience to what your company is all about, what is your mission and vision, and other information about your brand without boring them. Videos are convenient way to get noticed, your company will get shared instantly so plan what will be the content of your company video thoroughly because as they say, first impressions last.
2. Build trust – By supplying your audience with information about your company through creative videos, you establish trust from them. As they get to know your culture, your products and services, your mission and vision, and other relevant matter, your viewers’ trust to your brand eventually increases especially if you shared it all with transparency. A trusting audience means loyalty, and with a loyal group of people supporting your brand, your company will definitely go along way and achieve its goals.
3. Get shared – Since corporate videos are often short yet informative and the internet does not sleep, it’s easy to spread out the word about your company to the World Wide Web instantaneously. With the convenience of the different social media platforms, having a corporate video will allow your company to gain popularity as people can continue to pass the information through by sharing your video to others. In this way, you can convert viewers into loyal customers that will support your brand with its different endeavor.
4. Reach potential clients – In connection with getting shared, there’s more to getting popular among your target audience and this is by actually reaching potential clients. As the Internet offers endless possibilities, when people share your company’s video, you can influence consumers who are not even ultimately inclined with your company’s service. Because you get to launch a stronger presence with videos, your client reach could grow more and that means a great deal for thriving businesses like you.
5. Establish networks – Another butterfly effect of getting shared across different platforms, as your corporate videos become popular and reach certain people, next to clients is you will be able to reach potential business partners or people you may need in contact with in the future as well. A corporate video can intrigue people to whether join you in your mission and vision, or follow your brand for support. As a business entity, we know how important it is to have networks in the industry and having a corporate video as short as five minutes could help establish alliances that can lead up to years.
The perfect time to get your business launched in the digital world is now. Don’t think twice and invest in a corporate video now and see the results for you company yourself.