Are you a digital marketer or planning to switch to a video marketing strategy for your company? Cheers, you have landed into this page just in time.
Video marketing is deemed to help businesses as they are used to inform audience, get brands known, and build loyalty among customers. With so many concepts waiting to get launched, it’s no wonder videos are dominating the web and you know you just have to join the wagon because 1.) all the audiences are there and 2.) they are not going anywhere.
In a typical day, one watches an average of 1.5 hours of video content while some even go longer than three hours. That just shows how much videos have truly become a part of our lives now. Admit it or not, you might have even watched some videos before clicking to this article.
You see, we can never escape the rise of video marketing and we also can’t deny that is an effective strategy for brands so while it continues to evolve, why not jump in and create your company’s own video content now? Here, we have collected the top 5 statistics you should know around video marketing that proves it’s a smart move. See why 99 percent of businesses will never drop this strategy—and so will you.
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video. – Hubspot
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text. – WireBuzz
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs. – The Local Hub AU
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined. – Wordstream
- 76% say video helped businesses increase sales. – Wyzowl