How Effective is Event Video Coverage this 2019?
Events come in different shapes and sizes. It may be corporate or personal, but at the end of the day, it has one major objective: to convert every view into action.
With that objective in mind, a lot of video marketers spend countless hours, energy, and creative juices to hit every event organizers’ or brands’ goal—may it be knowing more about their identity, sharing knowledge, introducing a product, or whatever call to action may they need. In short, video coverages answers every clients’ needs exposure-wise and the rest follows. Through this collective effort, it has yet again proven that video coverages are suited to make these wanted results happen in a more creative and convenient manner.
Check out these cool facts about event video coverage, freshly delivered this 2019:
- Most (41%) marketers believe that events are the single-most effective marketing channel over digital advertising, email marketing and content marketing. This reflects a 32% increase since 2017.
- 68% of B2B marketers use in-person events for lead generation initiatives. This is particularly important considering 73% of marketers are prioritizing lead quality in 2018.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day.
- 51% of marketers surveyed believe that events strengthen existing customer relationships.
- 91% of event professionals stated that increasing engagement at their events was an important priority for their organization.
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 64% of marketers use tradeshows and events to source new prospects and business opportunities.
- 84% of consumers re-purchase the product promoted at the event, after their first purchase.
- 87% of consumers said they purchased the brand’s product or service after an event at a later date.