Events come in different shapes and sizes. It may be corporate or personal, but at the end of the day, it has one major objective: to convert every view into action.
With that objective in mind, a lot of video marketers spend countless hours, energy, and creative juices to hit every event organizers’ or brands’ goal—may it be knowing more about their identity, sharing knowledge, introducing a product, or whatever call to action may they need. In short, video coverages answers every clients’ needs exposure-wise and the rest follows. Through this collective effort, it has yet again proven that video coverages are suited to make these wanted results happen in a more creative and convenient manner.
Check out these cool facts about event video coverage, freshly delivered this 2019:
- Most (41%) marketers believe that events are the single-most effective marketing channel over digital advertising, email marketing and content marketing. This reflects a 32% increase since 2017.
- 68% of B2B marketers use in-person events for lead generation initiatives. This is particularly important considering 73% of marketers are prioritizing lead quality in 2018.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day.
- 51% of marketers surveyed believe that events strengthen existing customer relationships.
- 91% of event professionals stated that increasing engagement at their events was an important priority for their organization.
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 64% of marketers use tradeshows and events to source new prospects and business opportunities.
- 84% of consumers re-purchase the product promoted at the event, after their first purchase.
- 87% of consumers said they purchased the brand’s product or service after an event at a later date.