Events come in different shapes and sizes. It may be corporate or personal, but at the end of the day, it has one major objective: to convert every view into action. With that objective in mind, a lot of video marketers spend countless hours, energy, and creative juices to hit every event organisers’ or brands’ goal. May it be knowing more about their identity, sharing knowledge, or introducing a product. In short, event video coverage answers every client’s needs, exposure-wise. The rest will follow. Through a collective effort, you can prove that event video coverage produces results in a more creative and convenient manner.
Check out these cool facts about event video coverage in 2019:
- Most (41%) marketers believe that events are the single-most effective marketing channel over digital advertising, email marketing and content marketing. This reflects a 32% increase since 2017.
- 68% of B2B marketers use in-person events for lead generation initiatives. This is particularly important considering 73% of marketers are prioritising lead quality in 2018.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day.
- 51% of marketers surveyed believe that events strengthen existing customer relationships.
- 91% of event professionals stated that increasing engagement at their events was an important priority for their organisation.
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 64% of marketers use tradeshows and events to source new prospects and business opportunities.
- 84% of consumers re-purchase the product promoted at the event, after their first purchase.
- 87% of consumers said they purchased the brand’s product or service after an event at a later date.
There you have it! We hope that these numbers will help guide you in your decisions when outlining your event video coverage, be it virtual or live event. Let us know how you go, and as always, happy recording!